Recently I've really had the Disney itch. I always have it to some degree, but then I'll hit a phase (usually after watching too many Mad Hatter videos on YouTube) and *BAM* all I can do is eat, sleep, and dream Disney. Right now is one of those times.
1. Listen to music from the parks
Every few years they release a new album with music from the parks. You can find the latest Disneyland one here.
My very favorite thing to do when I'm missing the parks is read trip reports that others have written. Here is the section for the Disneyland ones.
3. Look through photos from past trips
I have photos in a photo album, scrapbooks, on a personal blog, and on my computer. Looking at those is always fun. If you take video on your trips, that is fun to watch as well.
4. Visit the Disney Store
The best store at the mall, hands down. Browsing online is fun as well.
5. Make Mickey head pancakes
6. Listen to the Fantasmic soundtrack.
This one makes me feel happy and nostalgic. So does Wishes Do Come True.
7. Plan imaginary trips on the Disneyland website
Because who wouldn't want to stay at the Grand Californian Hotel?!
Sometimes you just need a little extra Disney magic in your day.
9. Watch YouTube videos of the characters at the parks. Anything with Peter Pan or The Mad Hatter are my favorite; they're so funny! Here's a playlist with some of my favs: Disney Characters - Favorites.
10. Read the Disney Tourist Blog.Tom writes very detailed trip reports, has lots of different planning guides, and has amazing photos from the parks.
What's your favorite thing to do when you're wishing you were at Disneyland or Disney World?