October 22, 2013

The Autumn Leaves


I've taken barely any fall photos this year, which is really sad considering it's my favorite season. Work has been keeping me busy, and then on my days off I haven't felt like braving the cold + plus I've been somewhat uninspired when it comes to photography lately. Well more on the transfering, editing, exporting, etc side.

Anyways, we went on a walk last week I got this fall photo with my new iPod Touch. This shot makes it into my list of all time favorite leaf photos I've ever taken. And I think the fact that it's my lock screen photo proves that. ;)

Fall
(taken with iPod Touch 5th Gen. and edited with VSCOcam)

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I really enjoy reading each and every one.

I try to reply to all comments, so please check the little box that says "Notify Me" or check back to see my reply!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...